The Student's Guide to Everything

The Student's Guide to Everything: university student and graduate life from a New Zealand perspective

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I'm a marketing communications professional, writer and blogger. I can't live without the internet, I love to travel and I'm a photography nut.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome to The Student's Guide to Everything!

Hi, welcome to The Student's Guide to Everything. This blog aims to fill what I see as a void in information for New Zealand students and graduates. Originally it took the form of a book, but I think a blog allows for an open discussion and is more suitable.

As I have also lived in the United States, and currently live in the United Kingdom, occasionally I may post about topics which affect students or new graduates in these countries as well.

Do you have a topic you want covered, or a question answered? Please send any comments, questions, etc. to Tina at studentsguidetoeverything [at] gmail [dot] com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home